September 15, 2018
- Holiday Gift Guide 2018 – Bookstore Order Form due.
- All Holiday Gift Guides are imprinted with your store’s logo, branding, and message; MPIBA does not offer non-imprinted catalogs. The NEW print edition will be four emails, which will go to your email list, powered by Shelf Awareness.
- Please see the proof included in your July 2018 mailer.
- If you are a bookstore NEW to the catalog, MPIBA pays for your entire shipping charges to your bookstore, newspaper destinations, and other locations.
- Imprint art, changes and/or revisions due to MPIBA. If you need changes made or a new design, you will receive a revised PDF proof for approval from Kathy Keel: email@example.com
September 15, 2018
- Deadline for imprint approvals and final shipping instructions.
No changes can be made after this date.
October and November 2018
- Holiday Gift Guides Ship to Bookstores and Other Destinations
- Shipping is FREE for your first box of 500 imprinted Holiday Gift Guides. MPIBA will invoice you for shipping on the balance of your order at $18 per box of 500 catalogs.
- If you are a bookstore NEW to the catalog, shipping is FREE to all destinations your first year of participation.
- Holiday Gift Guide Orders OVER 6,000 Total Quantity
- Shipped via Trucked Service
- Allow at least two weeks or more for delivery, as these trucks make multiple stops before they get to you or your newspaper. Based on the destinations and quantities you specify below, your shipment is sent by truck to newspapers, the bookstore, and/or other locations.
- Holiday Gift Guide Orders UNDER 6,000 Total Quantity
- Shipped via Ground Service
- ALL Holiday Gift Guides delivered to the bookstore address (and for Every Door Direct Mail) are shipped out via ground service in boxes of 500 with packets of Shelf Talkers included.
November 1, 2018
- Earliest arrival date at newspaper.
November 8, 2018
- Earliest date for a newspaper insertion.
- MPIBA will invoice you for Holiday Gift Guide trucked freight and ground service shipping charges. You can pay by credit card or by sending a check to the address listed on your invoice.
Heather Duncan, Executive Director
Kathy Keel, Holiday Gift Guide Design and Production