MPIBA’s Fall Discovery Show – October 11-13, 2018
The Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel
in Denver, Colorado
Exhibit Hall Reservations are CLOSED
If you have already completed an Exhibitor Reservation Form, but need to purchase additional meal tickets, reserve space at non-ticketed events, purchase a sponsorship, or make a donation, please click here for the EXHIBITOR Extra Ticket & Sponsorships Form.
Exhibitor Deadlines and Schedule for 2018
Please do not pay from the Exhibitor Reservation Form; MPIBA will process, review, and generate invoices. Unless other arrangements have been made, payment is due 30 days from invoice date.
- August 15: Exhibitor Reservation Form due.
Forms received August 16 or later will incur a $50 late fee.
- August 15: Fall Discovery Show Directory Ads due. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15 or upload in this form.
- September 14: Pick of the Lists Handouts due (150 sets, collated/stapled or bound).
- September 14: Bookseller Welcome Bag insertions due (300 quantity).
- September 14: Two copies of your advertised titles for the Winter Catalog Exhibit Hall display.
Send all three September 14 due date items above to:
MPIBA Executive Office, c/o Heather Duncan
2105 Union Drive, Lakewood, CO 80215
- September 15: Payment to MPIBA due by check or bank transfer; no credit cards accepted. If payment is not received or other arrangements made by this date, your reserved tables will be released.
- September 18: Deadline to receive special $149 room rate at The Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel, link below.
- Wednesday, October 10: “Are You a First-Timer?” for New Exhibitors, 7:00pm – 7:30 pm.
In an informal setting, seasoned exhibitors provide valuable insights on how to make the Fall Discovery Show work successfully for a new exhibitor. Plan to mingle with fellow members and the MPIBA Board in the Lobby Bar at 7:45pm.
- Thursday, October 11: Exhibit Hall Set-up for Exhibitors, 7:30am – 2:30pm
- Thursday, October 11: Exhibit Hall Gala Opening Reception, 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Plus cash bars, hors d’oeuvres, author signings at exhibitors’ tables.
- Friday, October 12: Exhibit Hall Hours, 9:30am – 12:30pm; 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Exhibits open; author signings at exhibitors’ tables – reserve in form below.
Boxes of exhibitors’ books and materials, Winter Catalog display books, and author autographed books are raffled off to booksellers in an exciting end to exhibit hall hours.
- Friday, October 12: Exhibit Hall Breakdown, 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Exhibitor Materials – Shipping and Drayage
Download Coast to Coast’s Exhibitor Service Manual here for prices, information, and instructions.
- August 6 – September 28: Books and materials for exhibits and author meal events can arrive at Coast to Coast Trade Show Services. EARLIER is better.
- September 28: Last day for exhibitor materials to arrive at Coast to Coast. Shipments arriving after this date will incur surcharges.
Exhibitors: You are welcome to bring several boxes directly into the Exhibit Hall on set-up day by using bell captain services at the hotel. However, if you have a pallet of books/materials or other large shipments, you must send directly to Coast to Coast Trade Show Services.
If you ship directly to The Renaissance Hotel or to MPIBA, you will be charged re-shipping and re-delivery charges.
Room Reservations at
The Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel
3801 Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80207
(888) 228-9290 or (303) 399-7500
Deadline to receive special $149 room rate at The Renaissance Denver Stapleton Hotel.
Book your group rate sleeping room for MPIBA.
Or you can call (888) 228-9290 or (303) 399-7500, then choose the option for reservations. Be sure to mention that you are with the MPIBA Fall Discovery Show.
The hotel does not provide a shuttle service from Denver International Airport, so you can take the light rail, a private car service, or a taxi to the hotel.
Click here for more information about transportation.