Thank you for your interest in MPIBA’s Digital Bookselling Technology Grant. Please read the information below before completing this application.
- The Digital Bookselling Technology Grant was created to encourage and support on-line bookselling and digital promotions and marketing efforts.
- Grants are intended to reimburse stores for expenses incurred in the service of digital bookselling and marketing, including but not limited to:
- Creating a new website, or improving a current website
- Acquisition of virtual meeting/webinar service (Zoom, Crowdcast, Be.Live, etc.)
- Digital advertising (Facebook ads, Instagram ads, etc.)
- Grants cannot be used for payroll, rent, or other business expenses.
- Maximum of $300 per store, funds are limited and will be distributed upon approval of grants.
- Applications Process
- Applications are open now through May 31, 2020
- One grant available per applicant/store between April 20 – May 31
- Proof of expenditure will be required to receive payment.
Oops! We could not locate your form.